The ANS Way
With ANS photography, the emphasis is on capturing the moments you will want to treasure for a lifetime.
As an award winning member of the Guild of Photographers, I offer a friendly, high quality service at a competitive price.
I believe strongly in transparency – I am open about my prices and will not charge hundreds of pounds for hidden ‘extras’ – and work hard to ensure that everybody is relaxed and in a position to provide the best possible photographs.
I also realise that you will want to maximise every opportunity you can get on the special day and, with this in mind, I will spend time planning at the venue beforehand so that you can be confident that I will be fully prepared for the day’s events.
And once the big day has concluded, I guarantee swift and efficient processing and delivery of your photos within two weeks to round off a professional and personable service.
Though I am Dorset-based, I am willing to travel further afield.
You can view my wedding portfolio here .
Everybody wants a unique wedding experience and, as such, I provide custom packages in which you can outline exactly what it is you’ll be looking for from me on your special day.
However, to offer a general idea of what I provide, my main package is detailed below. At a cost of £1050, this includes:
• A no obligation free meeting over coffee
• Photoshoot and second meeting to discuss further requirements for the day – and to ensure we feel completely comfortable with one another
• Email/phone contact
• Venue visit and planning
• Church visit and meeting with vicar/minister
The Big Day
• Full coverage from the bride’s preparation to your first dance
• Natural and formal shots arranged to your specification
• A presentation box containing a secure, high quality memory stick containing all of your photos
• An online, password protected gallery for guests to view their photos and order prints
• A 20 x 16 or 30 x 20 canvas of your choosing
I use two companies who offer beautiful handmade albums. Prices start at £200 but I can quote more specific options – and provide samples – at our meeting.
I also offer a second photographer at an additional price of £300.
My payment terms are a 20% deposit on booking to secure the date and the remaining balance to be settled one month prior to the wedding day.
If you would like to get in touch to discuss my wedding packages, I would be delighted to hear from you. You can find my contact details here (HYPERLINK?).